Sofabed New York - Blue Fabric
or make 4 interest-free payments of $199.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The New York Blue Sofabed boasts a bold amazon deep blue colour, providing new inspiration to your contemporary living space.
Accommodate extra guests in your living room or study with no need to store bulky spare mattresses for visitors staying the night! The New York Sofabed instantly folds down into bed mode, converting the sofa into a flat bed.Features:
- Flat Bed Mode - Seat backrests swivel back into horizontal position to instantly convert the sofa into a flat bed. The New York is excellent for daily use as a sofa and/ or as a flat bed to rest on.
- Recliner Mode- Back seat rest swivels back to lock into a recliner position, perfect for use while watching TV. The recliner position angles the backrest at approximately 45 degrees to ground.
- Strong Wooden Frame - High strength wooden frame and wooden legs provide a solid foundation which allows a comfortable and sturdy seat & backrest while sitting, reclining or lying down on the sofabed.
- Premium Fabric Upholstery - High quality fabric upholstery provides the a premium touch of comfort & style. The deep blue fabric colour provides a touch bold modern touch to your living room decor.
- Split Recliner - back rest is split into two parts allowing you or your partner/ friend to recline your seats to your own comfort level separately!
- Easy DIY Assembly - Simply secure the wooden legs into pre-drilled holes. The main sofabed section is pre-constructed for your convenience.
- Limited time Flat Shipping Rate only $27.00 per item. Offer only applies to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast & Canberra.
- Rural or remote area postcodes may be excluded from offer.
- Delivery to ground floor only (stairs not included).
- Dispatch within 1 business day after payment.
- Courier Company Tracking Details provided upon dispatch.
Width: 107cm (flat bed position)
Seat width: 55cm
1 x New York Sofabed
6 x Wooden Legs
Screws & Assembly Instructions
*Order dispatched 3rd May 2019.