Cut Resistant Gloves
Cut-resistant gloves offer a steel filament which has a high density and strength whilst maintaining glove flexibility. Offering the user peace of mind and a guardian whilst using sharp objects.
- Made of stainless steel wire, high-quality polyester, and high elastic chemical fiber.
- Soft and washable
- Reduce the harm by sharp materials such as dagger, triangular scraper, glass, stone, etc.
- Cut-resistant Grade: 5
- Abrasion Resistance: 2
- Tear resistance coefficient: 4
- Material: Stainless steel wire, high-quality polyester, and high elastic chemical fiber
- Component Ratio: 46% Stainless Steel Wire, 44% High Strength Polyester, 9% Polyester, 1% Elastic Cord
- Operating temperature: Less than 100 degrees celsius
- Not be put in contact with open flame
- Gloves are only cut-resistant, not anti-stab or injury proof.
- Glove quantity: 1 Pair
- Size: Regular
- Total Length: approx. 24cm
- Width: approx. 14cm
- Middle Finger Length: approx. 8cm
- Color: Black
Please note, we are not responsible for any damage or harm caused as a result of use of this product.